The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The UPS Man Cameth

Here's what the UPS Man brought me! I will be working on these this week!


The new Cornell fuse, the JR MN48 servo I need for the rudder on the Stearman (I think I stripped the servo on the Stearman putting it in the car last time...), the Powerline Hobbies Tiny Sopwith and Piper Cub!


Nice big box.



Geez, any more ARF and the prop would have been spinning!



Very scale!



The Piper Cub



Nice looking plane. Very simple design and build. It has some nice chubby tires! I think she will be fun!

More to follow!


4 comments :

  1. Waitasec... they sent that Sopwith to you *THAT* assembled? So... what do you have to do to finish it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put the wheels on, tighten the wires, and put a receiver in it! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. what happened to gluing stringers and ribs together, then applying fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can still get scratch build plans, but fewer people want to invest that much time and be afraid of flying it! Most by ARF, almost ady to fly, where you have to out it together, but not cut the pieces etc.

    ReplyDelete