The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cornell Tribute


The original Cornell wing above Phoenixcubby's. 

I took the wing off my Eflite PT19 Cornell in preparation for the new wing which should be here Tuesday. I examined it carefully. At first glance it looks really good, but closer inspection finds seemingly subtle bends that result in a wing that has a twist in it. It still strikes me as too subtle to cause the severe oscillations that resulted, but it is definitely a twisted wing. We'll know when the first flight with the new wing is undertaken. I removed the servo covers with the servos, though I think I will change them to metal gear digital servos.

No comments :

Post a Comment