The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Eflite Pulse XT 25e


I know I have said this a dozen times, but here's my next airplane, the Eflite Pulse XT 25e!

I love her fine lines. Her fuse is a sweet narrow aspect, her wing a nice ever so slight dihedral with symmetric airfoil that will fly great Sport and help me develop my aerobatic skills. I have a feeling that she will be a prize addition to my hangar, a plane I will be able to fly and then push to progressive limits! She is reasonably priced, beautiful, aerodynamically sound, powerful and upgradeable.

I do want to get the Elflite Ultimate too, but don't know that I am ready to fly her yet. My sills are not up to the requirements for an aerobatic biplane. I do think that some time on the Pulse XT and I will be ready!

No comments :

Post a Comment