The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Walkera CB180D arrived!

My Walkera CB180D arrived today from xheli.com! Its beautiful, so much so that it scares me to fly it...  It came set up for Mode 2 (Collective/Throttle left, Cyclic right); I was worried I would have to manually change it. It didn't come with a USB interface cable that would have allowed me to use it on the Esky Flight Simulator (see below), thought I though it did.

The Esky RC Flight Simulator also came, and if my first flights are any indication, it will be a few days before I venture out with the Walkera. Practice, practice, practice. Getting used to the 4 channels is the trick. Set up wasn't too much trouble, but I think it was easier because I had seen a set up video from one of the online sellers that helped a lot.

Flight sim time.

No comments :

Post a Comment