The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Wind... Every frickin' day...

When it's beautifully clear outside its blustery. Can't catch a break, and looks like we won't for over a week to come.

Waiting for the replacement stickers, the spinner (both one I ordered not expecting General Hobby to send it since they didn't respond to my last email, and the one I ordered), for the Sbach, and the 4S batteries and new ESC for the Pulse. I really wanted to find an Ultimate spinner for the Sbach. The Tru-Turn one is $35 and looks to require a special adapter, which won't fit on my motor.

Kenny offered I should try to find nylon or plastic wing bolts to break away in a crash. It is impossible to find them! I don't understand that. I did find some in the UK but it costs twice as much to ship them as to buy them.

I have been thinking about the eCalc numbers versus what I found when I watt tested the system. My results came very close with 6S. I wonder that 8s would really increase the power flow that much?

Idling away, meanwhile...

 

No comments :

Post a Comment