The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Saturday, April 26, 2014

PulseXT 25e #4 Arrived Today!

 

The latest replacement PulseXT arrived today via FedEx! I love Horizon Hobby! I've half built it already, this being my fourth frickin' one...

 

Stopped for the night. Looks like SkunkWorks, and it's actually hiding my plane, even down to the Dixie cups covering the wheel pants, from my frickin' cat, who like to chew the corners of my planes. Well one does (we think it's Neko... I have three Siberians, two who love us and one who clearly tolerates us). Tomorrow, wings and servos, canopy, and power system is all that's left! Weather will be sucky the next several days so. I am unlucky to get to maiden it for several days.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment