The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, April 11, 2014

Grounded

All of my 4S batteries are toast... recharged and retested them. The wattmeter showed nice numbers until the battery ran beyond a few secs then wild fluctuations in voltage and amps out as the motor waxed and waned. None of them are behaving properly. Threw a 3S on there and it worked fine. I am pretty sure it's not the ESC, But not throwing away the batteries until the new ones test running well. Gnashing of teeth as I ordered new 4S 3300mAh 25-50C Turnigy Nono-tech batteries. Few options...

Guess I need to get the Sbach up and running and maiden her without finishing up getting my flying fingers back fully. thankfully those batteries are fine.

 

UPDATE: screw it... I don't like the cheap ESC in there now, ordered a HobbyWing FunFly 60A with SBEC.

No comments :

Post a Comment