The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Skyline Sbach 60" Electrical System

 

I soldered and made the electrical connections on the Sbach's harness today, and programmed the ESC. One of the reasons I chose the HobbyWing FunFly ESC is that I have HobbyWing programming cards. I hate and never have programmed an ESC via a transmitter. The card is so frickin' easy and they are cheap. I just wish there was more homogeneity in programming so a universal card could be used for all ESCs.This motor is the biggest one I have ever used (as is the battery)!

 

 

This is the entire harness, albeit without the servos. I bound the reciever and tested the motor figuring t which motor wire went to which ESC wire for the proper motor rotation.

Everything took about an hour! Now I just wait for my aircraft kit to arrive, and the servos. Yay!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment