The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, December 3, 2010

My Helipad and Hangar

Here's a photo of my Hangar. I just finished the shelf and hangar this evening. Its a small, or as I like to think of it, intimate space, but I like it that way. Its in the upstairs game room, behind the gaming couch. The top of the rack shelf is my Lipo charging station, and there really is a fire extinguisher at the base of it.  I am replacing my Flambeau toolbox with the PDY Lift-n-Lok (see posting below), which will neaten up the corner and make it easier to get to the tools and parts.  I will be moving the CB100 transmitters (the rightmost ones) to free up room when I start the 250 build. Nice and cozy!

No comments :

Post a Comment