The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Monday, March 23, 2020

RCGF 10cc and 26cc Engines Up, Pulse XT60Ready!



After breaking the sparky on the Stik's RCGF 10cc engine, I replaced it, and she started right up, runs sweet! Ready to take her back out again!



Next order of business was getting the Hangar 9 Pulse XT60 out and get the engine started. After a bit I sprayed some gas into the carb air inlet, and she started right up! Yes, that's snow on the table. 



Checked out the engine, fuel system and battery. After the engine run I discharged the receiver-ignition pack and am recharging it. I am hoping to get a break in the weather tomorrow and get a flight in at SNHRCC.



All back together!



My favorite aircraft!





Running the engine up. The idle is tuned a bit better. She runs perfectly! I had to keep my foot on the back rung of the table to keep the engine from  pulling it off the ground and dragging it off! Power baby.

Day after tomorrow the Spektrum iX12 arrives!

No comments :

Post a Comment