The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, March 6, 2020

Amazing low cost aluminum signs!

On a whim I thought how nice it would be to have a metal sign in my workshop with my AMA and FAA numbers on it. I looked around and ended up on eBay, and bought one. I ordered the size I wanted, $11.50 shipped for a color 8" x 12" metal sign. I had created an image in PowerPoint, saved a full screen image as a screen shopt in jpg format. I sent it to the seller, he sent me a pic sample, I made one minor adjustment, and within a week I received this beauty. It is gorgeous! I love it and highly recommend them!



8 x 12 inches


In my shop!



The seller!



Look for this on eBay!

No comments :

Post a Comment