The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

FFF Workwear Workshop Apron


For Christmas my wife bought this lovely shop apron from a company a friend of hers owns, FFFWorkwear. I LOVE THIS APRON!  Fit, Form and Function, as promised. I like the X-back straps so nothing hangs off my neck during the hours I spend gnashing my teeth, I mean, enjoying fixing airplanes and helicopters I crash. Plenty of pockets for me to forget where I put a tool only to find it right where I left it, and sturdy enough not to let me get burned, melted or burst into flames when I run into my coting iron or Dremel Tool.  It is built to work and take a beating. Best apron ever!

They are also on Facebook!

Highly recommended!

No comments :

Post a Comment