The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hey, My Blog Rocks!

I started my blog on Friday, October 29, 2010. Since then my readers have viewed my blog 10,016 times! Don't beleive me? Scroll down and check out the non-adjustable page view counter down below. That scale thingy is dymnamic and shows how daily page hits vary. That's great! My site has been visited from all around the world and I enjoy recieving emails and comments from my readers.

Today I added a large banner to the end of my blog site that will take you to our MCRCC website. I have only been to a couple of clubs, but I have no doubt our people make ours one of the best on the planet!

A special thanks to all of my readers! Keep coing back and enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment