The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

WOW! What A Day! (Small things matter).

Wow, what an incredible afternoon this turned out to be!

5 wonderful things happened.


1) I have been re-working my Radd's since I lost my mojo, and today, with the help of my newly stalwarted training gear I hovered out of ground effect, and in control!

2) I flew a heli and broke nothing! Several times!

3) I went through all five of my 3S 2200 mAh packs!

4) I parallel charged 4 of them at 2C and nothing exciting happened! (But the fans were sprinting on the PSU...)

5) I never talked back to the little voice in my head that kept me honest, cautious, and my heli unbent!

Today was a GREAT DAY!

No comments :

Post a Comment