The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, March 11, 2011

Key Chain Cam! Too cool!

This is way cool!I got it to film my RC flights as a hat cam, but I could also attach it to an aircraft as a FPV cam! $16 shipping included from novapcs on eBay. You will need a microSD card for it as it does not come with one.


The key chain camera I will be using as a "blind" hat cam arrived today!



I used Dual Lock Velcro to secure it to a large plastic clip (it also has a magnet).



Clipped on! It aims pretty well, level, for down range. It does not obstruct my field of vision, in fact after a moment I forget its there.



Close up.



Easy to remove from the clip. Dual Lock literally locks it in place.





First run of the key chain cam, low light conditions.  Pretty darn good!

No comments :

Post a Comment