The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

CopterX Arises, But She Is Parked...

Fixed the CopterX, but I don't intend to fly her for a very long time. I rebuilt her and set up her CCPM again. The main shaft was bent, and you can see the flybar is all wacky, but curiously the feathering shaft was entirely fine.  I want to recheck the tail before I fly her again, but as I mentioned, that will be a while. I took her AR6100 out and put it in the Cubby, which flies very nice with it!


So, all my helis are up and ready to fly, except as noted, the missing receiver from the CopterX.

Working on Radd's School of Rotary Flight. Planning to put up a video series of the steps as I do them. I think I am up to Battery #7.

Here's the CopterX with her receiver laying beside her before I swapped out the Exceed one in the Cub.

No comments :

Post a Comment