The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Tactic Servo Snafu

The recently maidened Hobby King Sbach 1200mm is grounded since I changed the servos to the new Tactic TSX10. The included servo arms are probably common in length, but they are narrowed at the end. I needed to drill the holes a bit larger, at the last hole but this made the material too thin for my liking. These were not going to work. Searching on line gives some conflicting data on the spline, but I think they are all Futaba 25T, same size across all the servos but the TSX5.  I had ordered Futaba Micro arms, but they are too small, so I think the data is correct that the standard size spline for the Futaba fits all of them. I will be ordering a set tonight...



No comments :

Post a Comment