The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Ultra Stick 10cc Build Day 3

 


Using this Spektrum AR7010 with a satellite. I have a NIB AR 637T I thought about using, but I don't want stabilization on the Stick. Also, I keep thinking I'm short a channel if ai use 6, but I can't think of why.



The battery will go on the Duo-Lock, against the Velcro on the side, which I changed also to Duo-Lock. I am not able, without figuring ophow to cut slots, to use a strap to hold the battery in place. I CAd the Duo-Lock for extra hold. This lic is more to show the run of the sat wire under the battery.



Went with external aft tail servos, here the 3levator.



And the rudder servo.



Battery and the ignition optical cut-out switch, the ignition LED , and the throttle servo, and last the reciever. When the battery switch comes from Hobby King (still hasn't shipped, a week later), i can finish the electronics. 

Stopping for th Patriots game!



No comments :

Post a Comment