The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

New GT Power Servo Tester


My basic Turnigy servo tester is over 10 yrs old and was starting to show its age. In those 10 yrs I have also wanted to know things about my servos it couldn't tell me, like speed, dead band, etc. So it was time to replace it with an upgrade. I found the GT Power Professional Servo Tester on eBay for $30 shipped from hangarstuff4sale (gave you the MotionRC listing for detail).  I put it on a switch since it doesn't have an I/O switch, it turns on when powered up as far as I can tell, which meant it was going to need a platform, and here it is! I can easily charge the pack through the switch. Built a little box with a hatch to cover and contain the wires, used on old NiMH recieiver pack, some paint and Dual Lock and voila!

My trusty blue Turnigy tester will be hanging around for a while, for sentimental reasons. 

No comments :

Post a Comment