The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Sunday, August 18, 2019

Wrong wings? No problem!

Finally my vid is out of Google Video Processing Purgatory!

Took the MX-Bach out t the field to "maiden" with the new RCGF-USA Stinger 30cc gas engine, and brought the wrong wings.... I wanted to get time on the engine, so I drove it around for a while. Right now she is really difficult to start, but once the carb is wet and she runs, she really runs sweet!



Planning to fine my mojo and get out to the field today to fly her. sorry about my finger in the vid, trying to operate the radio and hold the phone at the same time. I never quite get her to WOT as she really hauled butt...

No comments :

Post a Comment