The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Sunday, August 11, 2019

MX-Back Tidbits


Almost ready to go!




I am repainting the top hatch. I primed the tp where the green is in the pic, and then laid down a base of white enamel. I will be adding green rays to it to add some more pizazz, since this is my pizazz plane!



I have a carbon fiber spinner coming. I like this Ultimate style pointy spinner, but when the the screw that secures it is tightened a crack that has been there despite my epoxy work shows up again... It just needs to be replaced. I like this Aerostar (Hobbyking) 19x8 wood prop, but I want to paint it black... we'll see.



Installed the new throttle servo and the new gas tank! Its a 500cc tank.... this thing is going to fly forever.

Once I get the top hatch done and get it to fit a bit better, install the new spinner and paint the prop, I will test run her again with the new fuel setup and trhottle servo, and then, baby, its go time!

No comments :

Post a Comment