The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Tidbits


My shop is fairly well lit, but there are some dark spots and the desk lamp is a pain as it's always in the way. So I bought this very cool looking and amazing light from Amazon, and it came in today. Sweet.



Its small, very white and bright, and has a cool look to it with three leaves. It screw right into the bulb socket. It's light weight and very well made.



I wanted to paint the MX-Bach prop black, but wasn't sure I could pull off a nice clean sheen. Primed...


and inital coat. Its coming around very slick and nice!



SNHRCC meeting tonight! Charging up a trustworthy steed in case I fly tonight. I have lost my love flying with others, but hey, I used to really enjoy it. Hope the weather cooperates!

No comments :

Post a Comment