The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Pretty much done, Sbach update


Pretty much have the Sbach 10cc Evolution done! Waiting on the muffler extensions and the long bolts to attach it.


Tslil wheel and the steering bar installed.



Since the engine is pretty much inside the cowl, I want to increase the airflow through the fuse. I opended a hole on the back bottom of the fuselage and...



Installed a louver I had sitting around.



Installed the cowl, and it fits perfectly with some cut outs. The only cut out left is for the muffler.



Carb inlet and cylinder head/spark cut outs.



Installed the 13x8 Master Airscrew and a carbon fiber spinner that fits. The kit didn't come with the spinner, but I didn't bother to write them as I was going to use this or a chrome spinner. As always, considering a 3 blade prop, but I may stick with this one, I expect it to scream.



For the time being I took off the cowl so I can start the engine and make sure it runs well. Didn't have time today, and I need to wait for the extensions and screws. They should be here in the next few days!

No comments :

Post a Comment