The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, April 1, 2016

Good-bye Ol' friend...

Last week, in a moment of loss of orientation, I killed my Eflite Ultimate 20-300. She had never crashed*, per se, but has taken a beating over the years. She was one of my first planes, and was a favorite flyer. She would do whatever I asked and was incredibly predictable.

*(Umm.. on reviewing my posts apparently I did smash the motor box once and had rebuilt it)

Today I mustered up the courage and canabiblized her parts... It was harder than I expected, emotionally.


My old address and cell number from Biloxi, MS.




Its a shame she is discontinued... this Eflite Ultimate was an awesome aircraft.


Good-bye, ol' friend...



No comments :

Post a Comment