The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Monday, February 27, 2012

The Little Guys!

It has been a long time, too long, since I have flown my fixed wing heli's. The little one that started it all, my Syma S107, and the twins, the Walkera CB100's, troublesome, dainty things that they are. The Syma is a 3 channel, and the twins are 4 channel helis. The Syma has an internal battery, small, get about 4-5 minutes of flight then have to plug it in again. The CB100's use a 1S 650 mAh 20c battery, of which I can charge only two at a time over about 30 min. Fortunately I have a dozen. These little guys are so much fun! It is interesting as its been at least a year, and what I have learned since then has changed how I look at them. I understand a lot more about them. I want to fly the CB180 tomorrow if its flight ready!

No comments :

Post a Comment