The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Windy Day at KAMS

Our field at BMF remains half of what it is as the recent repairs have to be allowed to settle in. So Kenny Chandler and I visited KAMS Field in Ocean Springs, Mississippi, and flew on a very windy cross wind day. I flew my Alpha Sport 450 and my T-28 Trojan, and he flew his Parkzone Super Cub, Striker and his 3-channel  Thunder Tiger Corsair. He flies the Corsair on full rates with no expo... made even more challenging by the winds.


Our station.



Kenny strapping on the wing. He had forgotten the wing bolt, so we used large wire ties and later rubber bands to strap the wing on.



Kenny and his Thunder Tiger 3-channel Corsair.



Wire ties holding the wing on.


No comments :

Post a Comment