The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Welll, that's just annoying is what that is...


The RCGF-USA 35cc was running just fine. Got her to the field and she would not start... After a hundred flips and occassional sputters, I did get her running, but when I went to idle she quit suddenly, no wind down, just quit. Got her to do that twice in 90 mins before I gave up. I have no idea what its problem is, and really don't feel like taking the engine apart, but a boy gotta do what a boy gotta do I guess.  I am hoping she will just start tomorrow and we agree to forget these shenanigans.



I was soooo excited to fly her, but alas... unrequited.



I did fly the PulseXT 60 with the 26cc, but she started sputtering again, mostly at WOT. It is what it is, there is nothing more I can do for it now. I accept it. This plane is such an amazing flier.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment