The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Monday, July 26, 2021

Sweet Baby Pitts Model 12!

Looky what daddy is bring home!  On Facebook today when I ran across an add for this beautiful 57" Pitts Model 12., NIB, for a decent price. Short trip to pick it up tomorrow. Psyche!

Who doesn't love a Pitts? A bipe with a round cowl, two of my favorite things, in an aerobatic beast. I bought this thinking I could use one of the two 10cc engines I have, but I think this one deserves an  RCGF-USA 15cc engine, so I am saving my pennies. I have been searching for something like this, ever since I had a midair with my Eflite Ultimate (the original balsa; why the hell they went on to replace it with a foamie???). I am super excited that Todd made this available. Happy, happy, joy, joy!

No comments :

Post a Comment