The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, August 7, 2020

New Turnigy Scimitar Prop for MX-Bach

 A few weeks ago another crappy approach and landing lead to breaking the prop on the MX-Bach. I ordered a couple of Turnigy Scimitar blades from Hobby King, in most part for the price, but also because I like that shape.  For safety and looks I like to paint the tips, re-balance and then install.

Tips painted fluorescent green with white center stripe over white primer.
Props are very nice quality.

Installed. I went up from 19x8 to 20x8 as the smaller prop was the lower recommended prop for the RCGF-USA 35cc engine. See what diff, if any an inch makes (easy, killer...).

No comments :

Post a Comment