The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Saturday, August 22, 2020

Programming the AS3X using Forward Programming


Each video leads automatically to the next. Most are 3-5 min each.

On the DX8 (I think any non-computer based radio): One thing not addressed in the videos is that the switches used for Flight Mode and Gains MUST be selected BEFORE going into Forward Programming. The video says it can be assigned in Forward Programming, and it can, but only after setting up the model channels. I don't think this is an issue for iX radios.

What I still don't understand and will see when I program mine, is how he has AUX2, AUX3 on a 6 channel receiver, and using a plane that uses all of the 6 channels (Throttle, Aileron, Elevator, Rudder, Gear, AUX1 (Flaps)), how he would have any left. Makes me think the channels are there but only accessible for AS3X.  UPDATE: Users have confirmed that there are 6 channels + 2 internal channels for AS3X/Safe.



Miguel was on the design team, many prefer his series of videos.

No comments :

Post a Comment