The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Test Stand and RCGF-USA 10cc Survived

I had removed the RCGF-USA 10cc from the Stik that took a massively destructive header right on to the engine. Before I committed it to the new Spitfire, I wanted to make sure that it survived intact. All tree blades were snapped at the hub and she came down right on the hub, which is ground up quite a bit.

The RCGF-USA 10cc on the newly built test stand.
Runs perfect!



A simple rig. Manual throttle, the ignition  is fro  the engine and will be installed on the Spitfire. On old NiMH battery pack and the tachometer are also fixed to the rig. I put the 10 cc mount on one side so I can put a larger engine ,out on the other side if ever needed. 



The RCGF-USA 10cc on the test stand. Brief cut.

No comments :

Post a Comment