The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Thursday, April 25, 2019

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present: The Phoenix Spitfire 10cc!

Today I checked the tune up with the 3 blade prop (lost 2k RPM, now peaking around 8300) and installed the cowl. She looks amazing and I am very excited about her! This was a very straight forward build, my little landing gear diversion aside. No major screw ups. The CG was spot on! As soon as a day off and weather combine favorably the maiden flight will surely be flawless!

Powerplant: Evolution 10cc gas
Prop: Master Airscrew 12x8x3 
Landing gear: Hobby King servoless electric
Receiver Pack: Pulse 2S 2550 mAh
Ignition Power:  off the TechAero Ultra BEC
Receiver: Spektrum AR8010T with satellite
Servos: Tactic TSX-47 metal gear digital











No comments :

Post a Comment