The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Monday, April 29, 2019

A good windy day

All excited this morning with a plan to get out to SNHRCC  in Hudson, NH,  before the winds picked up. It would be the first flight out there this year. Of course Clarence was there! It's like he lives there...


Charged up a few batteries.



And... the winds got there before me. Steady 4-5 mph with 13 mph gusts.
Its always windy up here on the top of the hill.



The winds must have flipped one of the stands.



Flew the Twinstar, handled the winds fairly well. 
I would later fly the Hacker MX-2, but it hated the winds.
Spent the next 2 hrs trying to get the Stik's RCGF 10cc running, again.
Once I think I got it working, the ignition and receiver packs were low voltage.



Got home and stared up all the gassers!
MXS-R 30cc DLE



Sukhoi SU-26 RCGF 10cc (the good one).



Phoenix Models Waco F5C with RCGF 26cc. Also runs sweet!



The MXS-R 30cc pilot just won't keep his seat. I am tired of his shit...



So I fired him.

Got everything ready to fly! It's time to take the big boys out to Hudson, and, god forbid, the Stik. Somehow I expect that its gonna give me crap again. Its also getting time to get the heli's going!

No comments :

Post a Comment