The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Sunday, July 5, 2020

Spitty Update: Wing joined, Tail feathers done



Tail feathers done. Completed the horizontal stabilizer and the rudder, connected their control assemblies.




I completed the wing Y harnesses and joined the wings. I decided as before that its just easier with all the wiring.



Tail feathers and wing joinery setting and drying.



Elevator and rudder servos and their connecting rods.
Red fuel vent. I decided this time to put it aft of the wing. There isn't really a good place anywhere forward.

I also plumbed the fuel tank, clunk and vent. I am thinking about how to get the 3-way in place without crimping it with a tight turn while keeping the line to the carb short. 

Next I will set up the engine, then the electronics.

No comments :

Post a Comment