The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Dead Trojan

Or what happens when Kenny Chandler tries to thread it through the fence! Trust me, this flight (all 3.82 seconds of it) and the shocked look on Kenny's face were worth the price of admission!


Kenny taking pictures of the victim.



It was hilarious! Kenny is one helluva pilot, but he's never flown anything like my T-28, so I challenged him to give it a shot, and today he took me up on the offer. He took off sweet, it got up about 15-20 feet, then he tried a right turn and all hell broke loose! It went right, it swung all the way around left, came up behind him going to-and-fro like a crazy thing, and slammed into the fence at about 50 mph! Pieces of foam were driven in, through and around the fence! Kenny just stood there having no idea what the hell just happened it went so fast! He feels terrible about it, but hey, its what happens out here at BMF! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing, which confused Kenny even further. We all busted up watching him stand there. It was awesome!

No comments :

Post a Comment