The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

All looks, no action...

Sweet looking Green Model RC/Powerline Hobbies Super Cub after the repairs to the crushed front end, taken this past Tuesday. I added a new cowl, a modified Parkzone Mini Cub cowl split on the bottom.  I fired her up, rolled her out and she promptly nosed up and rolled hard right into the ground. Just like before. I had put in some right vector, maybe I need a little more down, but she has a lot of down... a lot. The second try bent the gear and I had enough so I put her away. I will straighten out the gear when I feel like wasting flying time. I put another washer in pushing the vector a little more right. I will fix the gear later and try again. I love/hate Cubbies... Here's a pic before the flight.


No comments :

Post a Comment