The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Saturday, August 7, 2021

Replacement H9 Ultrastick is here! Let the resurrection begin!


My replacement Hangar 9 Ultrastick 10cc arrived on schedule!

In an interesting aside, my LHS called me yesterday to tell me it arrived at the shop. I told them that was odd, I had not ordered it from them, and I wasn't expecting it until today and it was coming to my house, not the LHS. They insisted it was there, with my name on it, and that I had called a couple of days ago and ordered it. So I went there and showed them my Tower Hobbies receipt and FedEx notification just to be sure. They got all pissy, asking "Well, how did we get your name and number?" I replied I had no idea. I called two weeks ago for a stock check, since it was on backorder and wondering it they had one laying around. They did not, and I did not give any personal info other than my "Hi, I'm Ken, calling for a stock check."  A week later on 8/1 Tower sent me the "In Stock!" email I had requested, and the next day I ordered it from Tower, on this past Monday 8/2. I don't know how that LHS stuff all happened, but it wasn't me. 

So they called me again a few hours later to let me know my model was at the shop...

No comments :

Post a Comment