The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Hangar 9 Ultra Stick 10cc #2 Ready to Maiden!


The 2S 5000 mAh battery pack arrived ahead of schedule today. Put an EC3 and a Futaba connector on it, charged it a little and installed it for testing  the electronics installation.



All up!





As before the CG is a bit tail heavy, by 2 cm. Based on  my last experience I am not chasing it.  It required a pound of weight to get it, and I  flight it was nose heavy and I removed it, flew fine. So no adjustment this time.





The Pitts Model 12 and the Stick waiting for their maiden. The Waco telling how great a pilot I think I am.

Meanwhile, 14 days at the service enter and my Spektrum iX12 remains unassigned and on the shelf...

 

No comments :

Post a Comment