The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Monday, August 2, 2021

Nitroplanes Pitss Model 12 Build Basically Done!

 


Installed the fuel dot.



The sparky isn't  securely, but is firmly sticking to the plug, and I am afraid to force it, so am using this zip tie to keep it from loosening off. This and the cowl will hold it in place. Its not tight, just holding it. 



Finally on all her wheels!



Installed the lower wing without any drama.



Break in prop on!


Top wing on for fit testing!



Fuel vent installed. Tougher cote around it.



Fuel tank did arrive today and installed, plumbed and ready to go!



I made these wires for the cabanes and they look great. I am willing to install the til wires but its not as obvious to me where they go. Back to the web for ideas.

Next step will be firing up the engine! Hope my transmitter comes back soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment