The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Monday, August 9, 2021

Hangar 9 Ultra Stick 10cc Second Addition

My second Ultra Stick 10cc arrived and the build began in earnest couple of days ago. Since its pretty much the same as the first one, I'm not posting step-by-step again.



And so it begins.



Started with the wing.



Tail feathers followed.



The Evolution 10cc installed. Changed the throttle control linkage a bit, using a rod and made a pretty straight path. Mine runs inside the mount, the plans have it running laterally.



I used the landing  gear from Version 1, and here she is up un her feet.

Waiting for the 2S 5000 mAh battery pack to arrive, then I can finish and light the fire!

My iX12 Transmitter is still sitting on a shelf at Horizon Hobby Service Center, not yet assigned to a tech, going on 3 weeks now with no radio...


No comments :

Post a Comment