The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, September 13, 2019

Simple Late Summer Day

Ah, beautiful day, fair winds but gusts to 15 mph expected. Sometimes they over estimate, so I took both the MX-Bach RCGF-USA 30cc and the Sbach Evolution 10cc out. At the very least I could run the engine. This Evo is the only non-RCGF-USA engine I have as those of you who know me know I am something of a RCGF-USA and Joe Nelson (owner) FanBoy.


In the car. Same ones came back in the same condition, so it was a great day!



Windsock straight out in a 45 deg cross wind.



Light winds.



Wagner Field 360!
Clarence, that grass is something else! BZ!



Mx-Bach, my "Hangar Queen" to "Lead Flyer" 
thanks to the RCGF-USA 30cc engine from Joe Nelson!



New sneakers look good!






Sweet sound with the exhaust silencer from Mile High RC. Takes the piercing high notes out and gives her a nicer deep voice.





A boy and his toy.



Sbach Evolution 10cc



Another 2 days and another fly day!

(BTW, who are these people who look to be living in my house?)

No comments :

Post a Comment