The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Pulse XT 60 with RCGF-USA 20cc Tuned and Ready

All my planes are in flying status!  I also figured out that I had somehow changed my phone camera to the lowest video quality setting, which I fixed, but this next one is poor quality...



The Pulse XT60 with its nicely tuned RCGF-USA 10cc with the new throttle servo is running smoothly. I also put another magnet on the front hatch hoping to keep the air pressure from popping the back up. I think that's how I lost the original.  I may have to create a vent in the underside of the back of the fuse. There isn't a lot of airflow under the cowl, that may need to be addressed too.

Hoping to find some time tomorrow to fly her.

I am looking to put the gyro in the Sbach soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment