The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Meh...

It was beautiful today out on top of the landfill today in Hudson, at SNHRCC. Clear skies, calm winds with variable gusts up to 7-10 mph.

I was all alone.

Which was good... no one to watch me screw up.  The gear came off  the 10cc Sukhoi, again. The MX-Bach tipped over on landing and broke the rudder hinges, the prop, the cowl and the front of the fuse where it joins the cowl. But hey, the VG's took the tip stall out! Now she just stops flying, wings level!






Before...

But it was fun, and that's all that matters. Already have the gear fixed, and re-inforced. I never really liked the MX-Bach, so I've just set it aside until I get around to being motivated to fix her. Which I will. Always do.


No comments :

Post a Comment