The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sabre Update

An update on the SkyAngel Mini F-86 Sabre from Hobby King. She is flying great! I did have to add 1/2 oz of weight under her nose (seen  below in the air intake). The elevator control horns both broke at their attachement to the control rod, so I would just replace these from the get-go. 


Two 1/4 oz weights in the nose.



I chisled out some of the canopy to allow me to use a 1300 mAh battery, just a smidge too thick for the small spot underneath. The included 950 mAh and my 1000 mAh batteries fit fine, but I also have a couple 1300 mAh batteries I want to be able to use.

She is a lot of fun and remains a show stopper!

No comments :

Post a Comment