The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Monday, January 31, 2011

Tonight I talked to God!

And he spoke to me! I had an opportunity to call in to Helifreak.com and talk to one of my heroes, Bob "Finless" White. Bob is the icon of Helifreak, and is a King among men in the heli community. He has a huge series of videos and discussions on HF that are available to everyone for free. So many have benefited from his tutorials on basics to advanced topics. On HF he pipes in with advice and guidance. He had a call in tonight and I got up my nerve to call him. Brief conversation as I didn't want to take up his time and I w nervous, just wanted to thank him for all the work he has done for us and for getting me where I am so quickly in the hobby.

So here's to you, Bob! Hope we get a chance to talk again, and next time I won't be so nervous!

No comments :

Post a Comment