The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

ERazor 450 Build Project Completed!

This evening I finished setting up the gyro and the CCPM on the ERazor. She is ready to go! I do have one outstanding question on HeliFreak regarding the Gyro settings on the Dx6i transmitter.  The next question is when will I feel ready to fly her, considering my confidence has a big dent in it...

Here are the inaugural pics of the ERazor 450!  She's beautiful!











My next project will be a FrankenHeli 450 made from parts given to me by Ron "Flying Fingers" Golden, and purchased parts.  Once I get these two 450s and my 250 out and flying, and can confidently do so, then I will build FrankenHeli.  MUUUUUUAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!

1 comment :

  1. Looking sooo good. I'm watching with interest before I get my mine out...

    ReplyDelete