The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Monday, January 31, 2011

All He Needs is a Brain! Muahahahahaha!


As expected most of the parts for Franky came in today. I just need the receiver so I can set up the servos, CCPM and the tail. Its looking really good! I have a counterfeit Spektrum 6100 coming... when I bought it I was not aware it was a counterfeit.  I have been told that despite the counterfeit it is likely made of real Spektrum parts, just not made by Spektrum... still not sure I will use it. I am also getting a Hobby King Orange 6100e receiver that is a legit clone of the 6100, which I was going to use with my Sim Stick for the simulator, but I may swap these out and use the counterfeit Spektrum for the Sim Stick instead, and the Orange for Franky.

I didn't get any feedback on Helifreak in regards to my question about needing to set up anything between the Tx and the Dynam non-programmable ESC..

PS: And, the Orange Receiver was just handed to me by my Small Mailman Who Smells Like Chocolate (my little guy)!

No comments :

Post a Comment