The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Installation of Futaba GY401 in ERazor 450

My first REAL gyro (its a real SMM gyro, not a piezo), courtesy of HeliFreak Eagleridge, my neighbor up in Jackson! Thanks Kevin for your generosity. He UPS'd it yesterday and darn'd if it didn't arrive this afternoon! I installed and setup the gyro, following Finless Bob's 401 setup vid. I have seen this so many times it was easy to do. Piece of cake! Hopefully I will be able to fly it within the next couple of days.  Here are pics of the installation.






I can't thank Kevin enough, this was not a cheap give away and he would accept nothing in return (yet, a small token of my appreciation is headed your way)!  



I Love Helifreaks!  

No comments :

Post a Comment