The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Surgical or "Huck" Towels


I have used surgical towels as a work top "bounce suppressor" for years. This one is several years old. I wash them every so often, but eventially they need to be replaced. They absorb liquids like oils and glues, and keep screws from launching into the abyss. I never knew they were called "Huck" towels, nor why.



I just bought a boat load from Amazon, here is a nice new blue hone. No nap, no snag.



I will never need to buy another one again. I prefer these as they are not like build towels that snag eveything and get pulls, and they are cheap so if they get stained it's simple to toss and replace with a new one.

Here's The Amazon Link!



No comments :

Post a Comment