The flying monkeys got me...

Helis and fixed wing

AMA 957918
IRCHA 4345
AMA Intro Pilot Instructor

Pirate Kid Skeleton by RadDezigns.

Thursday, July 26, 2018

A-10 ready to fly!

Finished the reconstruction work on my A-10. I am not sure which make it is, I think FMS, but its an early one, about 8 yrs old or so, I think. I have flown it only a handful of times because I don't have a good field to take off and land it on. I know some of you have enough power, but with 3S she doesn't move well on any kind of grass. Once up she hauls though. Two 70mm 6 blade fans.



Spackling out the rough spots



Gluing some of the gaps.



Decals. The material I use isn't very good, or I am missing some step to help them adhere well. As they dry many tend to peel up, even under the clear coat of polyurethane.





Finished up in NH ANG Marine Group colors (I made the squadron up).







In the flock!

No comments :

Post a Comment